The Ethical Choice – The many uses and benefits of bamboo continue to increase as individuals turn to organic, eco-friendly products.
“Green living” and “eco-friendly” have been one of the trendiest and most concerned terms when consumers choose what to buy.
Bamboo is one of the few natural products that meet our discerning requirements.
Both the quality and the aesthetics of bamboo products combined with its naturally eco friendly make-up, make it an ideal choice for any planet conscious buyer.
Here is how your choice of bamboo products can help our environment:
- Bamboo is 100% natural and biodegradable.
- Bamboo is a plentiful, renewable natural product – it can grow as fast as 1.6 feet per hour and reaches maturity in about four to five years.
- Bamboo is both sustainable and strong – it can grow anywhere due to its adaptation to temperatures, climates, and even soil condition.
- Bamboo is a great source of oxygen in comparison with other wood forests.
- Bamboo is Natural and Chemical-Free – Bamboo is grown without using pesticides or chemical fertilizers and is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-pest.
- Protective and Hygienic – Unlike other timbers, organic Bamboo is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, “bamboo kun”, that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it. This makes it the ideal choice for use with all types of food.
- UV Protection – Bamboo fiber has natural UV protection. This provides long term preservation of your bamboo product even when exposed to sunlight during its lifetime.
- Bamboo is 2-3 times stronger than timber, even though it is lighter than most timbers.